Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Battle Has begun....


This is probably the best picture I have ever seen of me and my brother. Its grandeur is met only by its intensity. Why are we so intent on destruction? You take your pick. Aliens, terrorist, girl scouts, whatever, we can take them on all at the same time. Here’s the catch, we would win!

This picture reminds of an old set of lyrics by the band The Atari’s. It goes as follows. Being grown up isn’t half as fun as growing up. I will say that I must agree with that statement %100. I sometimes think I’m stuck in a world were I can still become an astronaut or a world traveling scientist tracking down the worlds unsolved mysteries. I know all this are not actually going to happen and probably never could but the fun is the wondering what would happen if I did.

In this picture I seem to think that my brother and I are some sort of fighting elite team. I know they are fake guns and I know if my brother shoots me the worst that could happen is a welt. Is it so wrong for a grown man to still dream the adventures of a young boy sneaking around the city in looks for a criminal mastermind? Can I still keep that small thread of excitement for myself?

Yes, it’s a funny picture and yes I know I’m not a GI Joe type warrior but who cares. I still look much cooler than you ever will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

Melissa said...

bothers!!!! awwwwww

TCB Photo Blog said...

You are not well at all. But that is one of the things we all like about you.